<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

11/11/2012

Keep Korma and Curry On...

Source: Noor AlQahtani
Salam Alaikum (peace be to you)

Sorry for my absence here lately, apart from morning sickness and my children having a week or 2 of illness nothing major has really happened for me to stop posting, i seem to go through the phase where i give my all to something or leave it completely instead i need to focus on balance and doing a little of something good each day is better than nothing good at all, right?

From the title you may have guessed my sweet tooth in this pregnancy so far as switched to being quite savoury mashaAllah (Has God willed) i still enjoy a nice slice of cake, scoop of ice cream, bite of a crunchie every now and then but my favourite food right now has to be baked beans with HP sauce on toast OR Keema biryani with coleslaw(eww you may think but not to me at this moment in time)

I hope to be back soon with a recipe post inshaAllah(God willing)

Until then, Salam Alaikum

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11 November 2012 at 12:34 , Anonymous Noor said...

InshAllah you get better sis I know it HAS to be hard feeling that way and taking care of two little ones mashAllah.

 
At 11 November 2012 at 19:17 , Anonymous Melissa said...

Inshallah you'll be feeling better soon sister! I love coleslaw, that was one of my cravings during my first pregnancy!

 
At 12 November 2012 at 08:26 , Anonymous Maryam Shaikh said...

Keema Biriyani with coleslaw is so yummy! x

 
At 13 November 2012 at 13:37 , Anonymous Karima said...

Hope your pregnancy is going well. I love the 'Keep Calm' pic - never seen that one before!

 
At 17 November 2012 at 03:28 , Anonymous Aiza said...

You are in my prayers. I hope everything goes well till the end :) In the meantime, it's good to see you back!

 
At 16 December 2012 at 15:31 , Anonymous Dana said...

Assalamu Alaykum Asma, I hope you are doing fine
:-) Insha'Allah. <3

 

Post a Comment

Got a question? want to share your thoughts? leave a comment here.
*Please note, your comment will be visible after it has been approved *

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home