<data:blog.pageTitle/>

This Page

has moved to a new address:

http://www.halalhomecooking.com

Sorry for the inconvenienceā€¦

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service

17/07/2014

Shorba Frik / Jari / Tomato And Green Wheat Soup

algerian shorba/chorba  frik/freek/freekah  jari recipe | Halal Home Cookingalgerian shorba/chorba  frik/freek/freekah  jari recipe | Halal Home Cookingalgerian shorba/chorba  frik/freek/freekah  jari recipe | Halal Home Cooking
As-Salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah,

I hope your all having a productive Ramadan. 
I was delighted when Lubna from yummy food invited me to take part in her Ramadan global event - joy from fasting to feasting.

Head on over to yummy food to get my shorba frik recipe.

Labels: , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 18 July 2014 at 17:50 , Blogger MySpicyKitchen said...

I saw the recipe on Lubna's blog. Looks so good. I was wondering if I can use regular wheat or cracked wheat instead of green wheat. I have cracked wheat in my pantry.

 
At 18 July 2014 at 17:54 , Blogger Unknown said...

Yes you can use bulgur or cracked wheat although the soup won't have the same nutty/smoky flavour.

 
At 19 July 2014 at 17:32 , Blogger MySpicyKitchen said...

Ok, will see if I can find some green wheat here.

 
At 19 July 2014 at 18:36 , Blogger Unknown said...

I hope you find it there please have a look here http://greenwheatfreekeh.com/wordpress/where-to-buy/ and enjoy the soup!

 
At 21 July 2014 at 16:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice and tasty soup, i guess this must be perfect for breakfasting starter!!!

 
At 4 August 2014 at 03:49 , Blogger MySpicyKitchen said...

That site says Whole Foods in my area carries green wheat but I could not find it in the store. I made it with cracked wheat and totally loved it. Thanks for sharing the recipe. I shall link back to your blog and Lubna's blog when I update my blog.

 
At 4 August 2014 at 08:59 , Blogger Unknown said...

so glad you loved the soup and thank you in advance for linking back to my blog.

 

Post a Comment

Got a question? want to share your thoughts? leave a comment here.
*Please note, your comment will be visible after it has been approved *

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home